Gluten-Free Pizza Margherita – homemade pizza Margherita with gluten-free crust. Made with MyBread® Original Flatbread, this pizza is so delicious!
Every 4th of July my husband and I travel to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin to celebrate not only America’s birthday, but his … 4 days after. This year the wood fire pizza oven was turned up & ready to go. We definitely couldn’t leave out MyBread to offer up an amazing gluten-free pizza for our guests.
This simple & easy recipe will have you heading to the store shortly so you can remake this ASAP. Reminder: You do not need a fancy oven or brick oven, but it did come out 💯& the crust was SO PERFECT you wouldn’t even taste the difference of it being gluten-free. So no worries there for anyone who is still questioning this.
- 1 MyBread Original Flatbread Pita
- ¼ Cup tomato sauce (homemade is better)
- A sprinkle of parmigiana cheese
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- Sliced fresh tomato
- 3-4 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Sprig of Basil
- LOVE ❤️
- Thaw MyBread Original Flatbread pita & follow all instructions to a T
- Brush pita with light 1 tsp or less of oil
- Add your tomato sauce
- Sprinkle the parmigiana
- Place slices of fresh tomato & mozzarella cheese evenly on pita
- Toss it in the oven and watch carefully
- Add Basil and place back in oven for a few minutes for final product
Depending on the oven you use will greatly depend on the cook time. Since my husband is a professional pizza maker I let him handle the heat on this one. He made it PERFECTLY and the dough was crispy on the end, but soft and gooey on the inside just like I like it.
Honestly, you’d never know this was a gluten-free pizza if someone didn’t tell you. Cool factor, everyone at our holiday party was interested in this “mini” personal sized pizza because how cute is it??? I’d definitely suggest giving this a try and when you do TAG ME on social @SOCIALLY or use #SOCIALLYSTEPH. Can’t wait to see what you create!!