Who doesn’t love a quick and healthy on-the-go breakfast or snack?? I’m a huge fan of this wholesome recipe because in my eyes it can serve you as a quick protein & energy filled breakfast or as a sweet treat. It has a bit of sweetness from the honey added with some chocolate chips so if you close your eyes and pretend you can imagine yourself eating cookies for breakfast sometimes 😉. How cool is that???
Let’s get into it!
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
CHILL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled oats
- ½ Cup natural no sugar-added peanut butter
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- 2-3 Tbsp Tablespoons water
- Place oats, peanut butter, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir until a stiff dough forms. If the mixture is too dry, add the additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in the chocolate chips & chia seeds.
- Take tablespoons sized pieces of dough and roll into balls. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Roll the remaining dough into balls.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then serve. Store in the refrigerator
ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA? DON’T MISS ANY OF MY POSTS ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE TAG ME ON ALL YOUR REMAKES!
MAKING THIS RECIPE?? 🍪
If you make these No-Bake Oat Balls and you like them please share the recipe with your loved ones and come back and leave me a comment! If you have a different recipe for Oat Balls or sometimes called ‘Energy Bites’ share it with me, please. Use the hashtag #sociallysteph so I can see it!