More energy is what we can all use in our life, yes or yes?? This simple & easy recipe will definitely give you the boost you need before you run off to the office. It also serves as a perfect pre-work out snack to power you through.
If you follow me over at @sociallysteph you know I’m a huge fan of these! They’re perfect, with a touch of sweetness from the honey & add Lily’s Mini Chocolate chips = viola! Even better! I’m going to stop talking … time to get to rollin these Oat Balls.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
CHILL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled oats
- ½ Cup natural no sugar-added peanut butter (You can also use Almond butter if you prefer)
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet chocolate chips or my favorite brand, Lily’s!
- 2-3 Tbsp Tablespoons water
- Place oats, peanut butter, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir until a stiff dough forms. If the mixture is too dry, add the additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in the chocolate chips & chia seeds.
- Take tablespoons sized pieces of dough and roll into balls. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Roll the remaining dough into balls.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then serve. Store in the refrigerator
ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA? DON’T MISS ANY OF MY POSTS ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE TAG ME ON ALL YOUR REMAKES!
MAKING THIS RECIPE??
I’d love to see what you make!♥️🍪 Share your recipe & tag me @SociallySteph on Instagram. ENJOY! & come back to find something else you might love. XO