Through the years…
- Competitive gymnast for 12 years
- Former Illinois State Champion winning all-around
- 2008 started my College life in Kalamazoo, Michigan at WMU
- 2009 former Chi Omega
- 2011 transferred & graduated from Elmhurst College with a B.A. in Communications
- 2013 became certified with 200-hour Yoga Sculpt from Corepower
- 2014 landed my first ad agency job downtown Chicago on Michigan Avenue (#AgencyLife)
- 2015 moved into my own studio in Gold Coast for 1 year & 1 month
- 2016 joined LaFitness as Group Fitness Instructor
- 2016 got a new job with a Physical Therapy software company
- Quit that job (not for me)
- 2016 bought a townhouse with my boyfriend of 7 years
- 2016 bought a puppy
- 2017 Created the website Socially Steph
- 2017 got engaged to my best friend
- 2017 became first ever Social Media Specialist at 98 year old manufacturing company, Elkay (#Corporate)
- 2017 was published in a Digital Marketing Book
- 2017 started Socially Steph as a blog to document things I love & life … started blogging more and writing again. (yay!!!)
- 2018 quit my corporate job
- 2018 attended the best ever blogging event, Blogher!
- 2018 created ELEV8 Workout a group fitness class built to bring you a positive mind and positive life
- 2018 started building my business, brand and blog, aka Socially Steph.
I’m excited to begin documenting my life here and writing more since it’s definitely been a passion of mine for a while.