Move over Coffee, there’s a new drink it town. Lately, I have been giving myself a break from coffee and I realized that the daily habit wasn’t promoting overall wellness which is what I strive for. As you may have noticed if you follow me on Instagram, I love a frothy oat milk cappuccino. On my recent trip to Florida my husband and I really felt this pull to drink less coffee, and so we did. But here’s something I have always loved that I need to share with you all. It’s called Punky Juice-ster, from Real Good Stuff Co. in Chicago.
While I may have cut down on coffee consumption & spending on a daily $5 latte (because wow does that add up) I will be honest, this drink costs $11. #YIKES. But, it’s a wonderful drink to treat yourself with because it’s filled with chockfull of nutrients & antioxidants. Including Chia, Matcha, Coconut Nectar, Mint & Chlorophyll.
8 major benefits of Matcha are:
- Packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
What do you think? Are you a matcha tea lover or are you sticking to coffee?? Let me know in the comments & don’t forget to connect with me on Instagram at @sociallysteph.