🌷🌷🌷When life gives you flowers, take em! These flowers perfectly completed this entire look so I couldn’t pass up an awesome photo opportunity. To me, flowers brighten life & it reminded me of someone whom I’ve been so inspired by lately, you probably know her. Lady Gaga! She is a queen, change maker & super talented artist. I have been obsessed with her lately ever since watching “A Star is Born.” I wanted to share 15 words of inspiration from her since they happen to be ones I love, as well.
1. You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way.
2 You define beauty yourself, society doesn’t define your beauty.
3. Why spend your whole life trying to be somebody that you’re not? It’s so much more fun to be yourself.
4. Sometimes in life you don’t always feel like a winner, but that doesn’t mean you’re not a winner.
5. Don’t be insecure if your heart is pure.
6. At the end of the day, you won’t be happy until you love yourself.
7. Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.
8. I am my own sanctuary and I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life.
9. I feel like if you’re a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person, no matter what.
10. If you’re laying in bed next to someone that really doesn’t make you feel like the goddess that you are, you need to rediscover what it is that you truly want and need.
11. If you’re a strong female you don’t need permission.
12. Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you’ll always have yourself.
13. You laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
14. Don’t judge anyone but don’t trust anyone.
15. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it.
There you have it! Comment below which one you’re loving. I’d love to know.