My name is Stephanie Crededio AKA Socially Steph; your social media marketing chic! I am a savvy social media creative whose heart beats for all things emoji and fun! I offer social media management, consulting, copywriting & coaching for businesses & brands who want to shine brighter online. When working with Socially Steph you are guaranteed to feel better in your business and gain more confidence in knowing that YOU rock at what you do — so leave the social stuff to me!
I received my Bachelor’s degree in Communications & Media Studies at Elmhurst College and have always enjoyed educating others. Who I am today has been greatly shaped from 14+ years of being an athlete and former competitive gymnast. I have always been extremely driven, passionate and enthusiastic about what I pursue in life which is a huge reason why I started my own business.
After years of chasing my agency career down Michigan Avenue (in Nike’s of course) to then being the complete social media team at corporate for Elkay Manufacturing … I made a big bold decision and followed my ❤️.
Socially Steph was created as a blog in April of 2017 and later evolved into a business in June of 2018. I love and continue to blog and write about every day topics & inspirations in hopes to inspire YOU to do all the things you love. My hope is that everyone I touch can be filled with positivity, happiness and success.
Here’s what happened at Elkay before I ventured off as @SOCIALLYSTEPH:
- Known as the “futurist” and BIG ideas girl who can see where your brand needs to be
- Launched Instagram for @Elkay_USA and gained 4k+ organic followers with no paid media implementation
- Achieved highest growth rate for @Elkay_USA competitors category on Instagram 5 months running
- Grew & maintained @Elkay_USA Facebook fan page from 1,000-10,000K with targeted paid campaigns
- Increased @Elkay_USA SOV by 62% among drinking water competitors on Twitter
- Drove over 10 million impressions on social YoY for Elkay Manufacturing
- Frequently met & exceeded clients engagement and growth goals